42. Which foot movement enables the ballerina to stand on her toes? a)dorsiflexion b)plantar flexion c)inversion d)rotation
43. In symphysis joints, the articular surfaces of the bones are covered with:
44. All of the following are properties of synovial joints EXCEPT:
45. An immovable joint is a(n)
46. An example of a synchondrosis is the articulation of the a)ribs with the sternum. b)radius and ulna. c)femur with the acetabulum. d)atlas and the axis. e)navicular bone with the cuniform bones.
47. Monaxial joints are known as ___________ joints.
48. The largest and strongest articulation at the elbow is the