14. The racket should be __________ inches in width.
15. The Premier International Men's Team _________ was established in 1948.
A#51. The most prestigious tennis tournament is the ______ in England.
2. A score that means zero.
3. Tennis was used to be played by using the palm of the hand.
4. In a doubles game of tennis, all players may have the chance to serve the ball.
5. Major Walter Wingfield introduced the game ________ which the racket game originated from.
Q#51. The tennis court for a singles game must be ____ feet wide.
2. The _____ stroke is used in baseline rallies“backhand”3. The ball is _____ in color.
4. In a doubles game, the tennis court is _____ feet wide.
5. The length of the tennis court is _____ feet.
6. The posts keeping the net upright must measure ____ feet tall.
7. This is the line that runs perpendicular to the net and meets at the service line, creating two equally sized service areas.“Center service line”