Table -3: Distribution of the participants by their Geriatric Depression Scale
1. Are you basically dissatisfied with your life?
2. Have you dropped many of your activities and interests?
3. Do you feel that your life is empty?
4. Do you often get bored?
5. Are you in not good spirits most of the time?
6. Are you afraid that something bad is going to happen to you?
7. Do you feel unhappy most of the time?
8. Do you often feel helpless?
9. Do you prefer to stay at home rather than going out and doing
10. Do you feel you have more problems with memory than
11. Do you think it is troublesome to be alive now?
12. Do you feel pretty worthless the way you are now?
13. Do you feel full lack of energy?
14. Do you feel that your situation is hopeless?
15. Do you think that most people are better off than you are?