4/24/2016Programming Logic and Design: Introductory, 6e5/8
3. Visual Basic, C++, and Java are all examples of computer __________.
4. A programming language's rules are its __________.
5. The most important task of a compiler or interpreter is to __________.a. create the rules for a programming languageb. translate English statements into a language the computer can understand, such as Javac. translate programming language statements into machine languaged. execute machine language programs to perform useful tasks
6. Which of the following is temporary, internal storage?
7. Which of the following pairs of steps in the programming process is in the correct order?
8. The programmer's most important task before planning the logic of a program is to __________.
9. The two most commonly used tools for planning a program's logic are __________.a. flowcharts and pseudocodeb. ASCII and EBCDICc. Java and Visual Basicd. word processors and spreadsheets
10. Writing a program in a language such as C++ or Java is known as __________ the program.
11. An Englishlike programming language such as Java or Visual Basic is a __________programming language.
12. Which of the following is an example of a syntax error?