56. A nurse is reviewing an EKG rhythm strip. The P waves and QRS complexes are regular. The PR interval is 0.16 second, and QRS complexes measure 0.06 second. The heart rate is 64 beats a minute. Which would be a correct interpretation based on these characteristics?
57. The nurse is talking with the patient when the monitor alarms and shows a wavy baseline without a PQRST complex. The nurse should:
58. The patient has an irregular heart rhythm. To determine an accurate heart rate, the nurse would first:
59. The normal width of the QRS complex is which of the followingSelect all that apply. No commas, no spaces, no capitalsa. 0.06 to 0.10 secondsb. 0.12 to 0.20 secondsc. 1.5 to 2.5 small boxesd. 3.0 to 5.0 small boxese. 0.04 seconds or greater
60. The nurse is calculating the rate for a regular rhythm. There are 20 small boxes betweeneach P wave and 20 small boxes between each R wave. What is the ventricular rate?