43. Which of the following sets of directional terms are most appropriately referred to as opposites?A. distal and proximalB. medial and inferiorC. superior and ventralD. anterior and deepE. lateral and superior
44. The term "dorsal" means
45. The anatomical term that means "away from the midline of the body" is
46. The thumb is ___ to the fifth digit (little finger).
47. Which of the following describes the position of the nose?A. inferior to the chinB. superior to the foreheadC. posterior to the earsD. lateral to the eyesE. superior to the mouth
48. The shoulder is _____ to the elbow.
49. A term that means "toward the attached end of a limb" is
50. Which of the following is most inferior in location?
51. While Stacy is in the process of passing over the bar during a pole vault, her hips are considered to bePage 5 of 30