74. North American cities have long histories involving numerous periods of urban
75. The “forum” was located in the centre of Roman cities.
76.Cities will increasingly bear the imprint(s) of globalization.
77. Early industrial cities offered good living conditions for their residents.
78.Improtant colonial cities were typically located along or near water (oceans, lakes, rivers).
79. Mercantile cities were located along the North Sea and Baltic Sea.(
80. Canadian cities are more compact, in term of urban form, than American cities.
81. Urban sprawl has produced landscapes that are more unique, individual, and creative.
82. The layout of American and Canadian cities reflects the dominance of automobiles.