11. Table: Investment ProjectsReference: Ref 10-14(Table: Investment Projects) Look at the table Investment Projects. If the marketinterest rate declines from 15% to 13%, then the amount of investment demanded will increase by:$1,000.$200.$2,000.$2,200.
12. A business will be likely to borrow to fund projects if:
13. The Fisher effect states that:
14. An amount that would equal a particular future value if deposited today at the prevailing interest rate is the:
15. The present value of a $110 payment in one year, given an annual 10% interest rate, is:$10.$11.$100.$110.
16. Suppose that Jim just got a $20,000 loan from his credit union to buy a new car. The loan is a _____ for Jim and a _____ for the credit union.