Scores on three equally weighted exams will determine 90 of the grade in this

Scores on three equally weighted exams will determine

This preview shows page 2 out of 2 pages.

Scores on three equally weighted exams will determine 90% of the grade in this course. Scores on online homework will determine the other 10% of the course grade. At the end of the semester, grades will be assigned on a curve based on the total number of points earned on the three exams and the homework, properly weighted. There will be no extra credits available. Tutoring Center and Office Hours A key part of this course is the Economics Tutoring Center in VH-136. VH is the building just northwest of the library on the MM campus. The Tutoring Center will be open from 9am to 5pm, MTWRF, and will be available for you on a walk-in basis to get personalized help with your economics questions. It is equipped with a number of computers that can access LaunchPad and the etext. The Tutoring Center will be staffed by Ph.D. students in economics, all of whom know a thing or two about economics. Prof. Gummerson will hold his office hours in the Tutoring Center every Thursday from 1:00 to 3:30pm. Cheating, plagiarism, and other forms of academic misconduct Students should become aware of FIU’s definitions of and policies toward academic misconduct. The University’s policies may be found on the FIU web-site at: Code of Academic Integrity and Academic Misconduct .
Image of page 2

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read both pages?

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture