2. What primary tissue type is involved?
3. What specific type of tissue is affected?
4. What specific types of cells produce the normal microanatomy of the tissue?
5a.What is the significance of your great aunt's age and gender?
5b. What normally happens to the microanatomy of the specific tissue you identified as it ages?
6. What age-related alterations in the activities of the cells you identified cause this change in microanatomy?
7. What is the significance of your great aunt being a woman?