Chapter 01 - The Science of Biology
33. The kingdom that includes mushrooms and yeast is the ________________.
34. All living things use energy, a property known as _______________.
35. As life forms become more advanced, new properties occur. These properties are referred
to as _______________.
36. The information that determines what an organism will be like is stored in the
37. Cells with a similar structure and function are organized into ____________ in the body.
38. The sources of the ozone-destroying contaminants in the upper atmosphere were found to
39. The final step in the scientific process is the development of a ___________________.
40. The theory that relates to the diversity of life is the theory of ___________________.