mobilizing voters, and fulfilling their campaign promises once in office.
28. When an interest group tries to influence the decision of public officials, it is called ________. This may
involve meeting with government officials, testifying at hearings and rallying public opinion etc.
d. Issue framing
29. If someone followed the political ideology that would support government intervention the personal or
moral affairs to promote order, but would want they would most likely:
30. The free rider problem:
31. SMDP is the electoral system most used in the U.S. which of the following is about this system?
32. According to lecture, a person of which of the following political ideologies support government
intervention in the economy to reduce inequality but less government intervention on personal or moral
affairs in the inters of free:
33. Broadly speaking, a political party has long been considered different from an group because an
American political party:
34. Which of the following was identified in class as function or role of interest: