collect, so calculations and conclusion could be off due to that error. b. The concentrations of H3PO4 from each equivalence point was somewhat scattered. As seen in table 1, the average concentration was very close to the approximate concentration of 0.0500, but for the cola we were off by an entire decimal place, but it was 0.00500 so there could have been a calculation error. c. In the general chemistry textbook, the Ka value for phosphoric acid was listed as 7.5 x 10^-3, but the Ka value I found was 1.70x10^-2 which was also very inaccurate. This could have been caused by the fact that we didn’t gather enough data to accurately reach an actual second equivalence point, so we had to use values that were inaccurate. This was caused by human error, inaccurate data, and as a result, inaccurate calculations that were correct for data given, but not what was expected. d. You could check to see that there would be the presence of more equivalence points than anticipated if the decarbonation process wasn’t sufficient. In this lab, two equivalence points were anticipated for this triprotic acid H3PO4. With an additional diprotic acid from carbonation H2CO3 there will be at least another equivalence point.