Point of interest
30) German traffic regulations establish a speed limit of _____ unless otherwise posted for a passenger
vehicle on roads outside city limits.
31) You want to turn left and the lights are green. On your left and traveling in your directions is a streetcar
that is proceeding straight ahead. Which is correct?
32) If you are stopped by traffic police and you have a BAC of 0.8 or more milligrams per 1.0 milliliter
(0.08 or more grams per 100 milliliters) of whole blood which of the following is true? [Remediation
33) U-turns are allowed on autobahns.
34) Leaving the scene of an accident if there are no serious injuries is not a serious offense under
German law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). [Remediation Accessed :N]
35) What does this sign indicate?
36) If a vehicle breaks down on the autobahn, the vehicle may be towed to which of the following?
[Remediation Accessed :N]