a. True*b. False
43. When favor requests arrive frequently, a form message can be drafted to respond to the invitations.
44. Acknowledgment messages are a fast and efficient way of transmitting frequently recurring messages to which receiver reaction is likely favorable or neutral.
45. Form messages have a tendency to be too personal.
46. Routine messages, such as customer order acknowledgments, are written inductively. a. True*b. False
47. For an order that cannot be filled quickly and precisely, companiesmust not send an acknowledgment message.
48. A form message is a document that indicates an order has been received and is being processed.
49. Typically, acknowledgment messages are preprinted letters or copiesof a sales order.