When the remaining 30 were not interested in anything In a conversation with

When the remaining 30 were not interested in anything

This preview shows page 2 out of 2 pages.

something else. When the remaining 30% were not interested in anything. In a conversation with them, it was noticed that 80% of them make plans for the future while the remaining 20% as they say “just go with the flow”. Unfortunately, it was decided to consider this experiment not valid due to various factors that may affect the result of answers of both parents and children. For example, adolescents who have plans for the future, they may have studied in good schools, or they have always been paid attention by their parents at a time when adolescents who have no plans may have no education at all, and therefore they have the awareness that they are unfortunately forced to be where they are. In relation to parents and their children. The result of the children was okuled in the beginning so we can not count their answers. But as for parents, there are also many factors and aspects in relation to children. Thus, it was decided to consider this experiment a failure due to the great depth of the differences in the lives of parents, children and adolescents, and thus these factors do not make it possible to determine whether children or adolescents are addicted to video games. This case is considered closed without further investigation.
Image of page 2

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read both pages?

  • Fall '19

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Stuck? We have tutors online 24/7 who can help you get unstuck.
A+ icon
Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes