Explanation: hockey’s popularity
27. You not only need to control toxic radioactive substances from the public, you also need
to keep them away for the workers.
Because the dose the federal regulations allow
workers to get is sufficient to create a genetic hazard to the whole human species.
see, these workers are allowed to procreate, and if you damage their genes by radiation,
and they intermarry with the rest of the population, for genetic purposes it’s just the same
as if you irradiated the population directly.
28. I dwell in a big city, drink lattes, own no guns, and I am against gun registration for three
First, the criminal use of firearms will not be curbed.
Your own story on
the smuggling of illegal guns illustrates this horrendous problem.
Second, an expensive
bureaucracy will be needed, and Canada is still running a deficit.
computerized register will show criminals exactly where the guns are located.
It is very
naive to think that computer hackers and bribable civil servants do not exist.
Editor, from Govier,
A Practical Study of Argument
29. The traffic jam was caused by an accident on the freeway.
A truck blew a tire and lost
control, tipping over in the passing lane.
30. It’s not essential to be super thin in order to be a model.
Look at many of the pictures in
They are of average, if not slightly over-weight, people.
companies are realizing that their prospective customers will associate more with these
sorts of models than the super skinny ones and be more likely to buy the product.
Last sentence is an EXPLANATION as to why you are seeing these different models
31. Males and females have different hormones.
These hormones affect, for example, verbal
and spatial abilities that are associated with different areas of the brain.
Given this, the
male brain is developed and organized slightly but noticeably differently from the female
32. We know that males and females have different hormones.
Scientists have discovered
that these hormones affect verbal and spatial abilities that are associated with different
areas of the brain.
Given this evidence, it is likely that men’s brains are organized and
structured somewhat differently from women’s.
33. Women are more often the target of spouse abuse, because they have less power, both
physical and economic.
34. Because she was home schooled using only a religious-based curriculum, she is unable to