6. If an organism produces stable acids as an end-product of glucose fermentation, the methyl red test will be red, indicating a positive result
7. Which methods used in bacterial identification usually require culturing of the unknown bacteria?
8. Phenol red carbohydrate broths with Durham tubes can detect all of the following EXCEPT
9. The internationally recognized reference for bacterial classification and identification is called Bergey's Manual
10. Which of the following types of media allows for the observations of multiple biochemical properties in one?
11. When performing the urease test, which of the following color changes is expected if the organism is positive for urease production?
12. Which reagent is added to SIM medium to detect indole production?