8. In which European country would you find fjords?9. What is Europe's longest river?10. What mountain range in Europe is over 500 miles long and has peaks reaching 15,000 11. Which country of Europe is primarily located on the European Lowland?12. Where do most immigrants to France come from?
13. What is the word for an array of nonaligned or friendly states that cushion or protect a larger country from invasion, as happened with the former Soviet Union and its Eastern European 14. What three historical eras are represented in European city landscapes?
15. Which of the following pairings of climate type and regions in Europe is correct?
16. By what other name is The European Lowland known?
17. Which European country divided into two after 1990?18. In which country of Europe did the Industrial Revolution start?19. What term describes the fragmented geopolitical processes involved with small-scale independence movements and the phenomenon of mini-nationalism as it develops along 20. Currently what is the most urgent environmental issue for Europe?21. Which non-European country played a major role in the economy of the countries of