39. If a SELECT statement contains HAVING, GROUP BY, and WHERE clauses, the ____ clause will be processed last.
40. Which of the following functions can be used to determine the date one month after a specified date?
41. If the DISTINCT keyword is not included in the AVG function, the ____ keyword will be assumed.
42. The outer join operator is used to combine the results of multiple SELECT statements.
43. Single-row functions return one row of results for each group or category of rows processed.
44. A simple view is based upon a subquery that references only one table and doesn't contain any group functions, expressions, or a GROUP BY clause.
45. A subquery must be enclosed in a set of quotation marks.
46. A column qualifier is separated from the column using which symbol?
47. Which statement about the view created from the following SQL statement is correct?CREATE VIEW balancedue AS SELECT customer#, order#, SUM(quantity*retail) amtdueFROM customers NATURAL JOIN orders NATURAL JOIN orderitems NATURAL JOIN booksGROUP BY customer#, order#;
48. An ORDER BY clause can be used to perform "TOP-N" analysis.
49. Which of the following must be used to separate a subquery from the outer query?
50. The STDDEV function can be used with ____ columns.