7. What material does a laboratory technician use to create the pattern for a casting?
8. How many appointments are commonly required for a crown?
9. What part of the tooth is covered by a full crown?
10. What does the dentist use to reduce the height and contour of a tooth for a casting?
11. If a tooth is nonvital, what is fabricated and placed into the pulp for better retention of a crown?
12. What is placed on the tray to displace gingival tissue during a crown and bridge preparation?
13. What type of agent is applied to retraction cord to control bleeding?