25. A design defect will support the imposition of liability on a strict product liability basis.a. Trueb. False
26. Recovery in a product liability case may be limited when it can be shown that the plaintiff misused the product.
27. Suppliers are generally required to expect reasonably foreseeable misuses of their products.
28. Some courts consider the negligent actions of both the plaintiff and the defendant when apportioning liability in a product liability action.
29. A statute of limitations may restrict the time within which an action in product liability may be brought.a. Trueb. False
30. A statute of repose places outer time limits on product liability actions.
31. Sellers are required to take precautions against every conceivable misuse of a product.
32. As a defense to product liability, comparative negligence completely absolves a defendant of liability.