• The planning Office/HRM Office evaluates the performance accomplishments and submits to PMT for recommendation to the LCE for approval Submission of OPCR/IPCR, Standards and Ratings
Unless justified & accepted by the PMT, delayed or non-submission of the OPCR and IPCR within the specified dates shall be a ground for: Disqualification for performance-based personnel actions if fault of the employee concerned, such as: • Promotion, • Training /scholarship grants and • Performance enhancement bonus if the failure on the submission of said report is the fault of the employee
Unless justified & accepted by the PMT, delayed or non-submission of the OPCR and IPCR within the specified dates shall be a ground for: • An administrative sanction for Violation of Reasonable Office Rules and Regulations and Simple Neglect of Duty for the supervisors or employees responsible for the delay or non-submission of the OPCR & IPCR
Unless justified & accepted by the PMT, delayed or non-submission of the OPCR and IPCR within the specified dates shall be a ground for: • Failure of Head of Office or Supervisors to comply with the required notices to subordinates for US or Poor performance during a rating period shall be a ground for an administrative offense for NEGLECT OF DUTY
Violation of Reasonable Office Rules and Regulations • 1 st Offense – Reprimand • 2 nd Offense – Suspension for 1- 30 days • 3 rd Offense - Dismissal • 1 st Offense – Reprimand • 2 nd Offense – Suspension for 1 month 1 day to six (6) months • 3 rd Offense - Dismissal Simple Neglect of Duty Simple Neglect of Duty
• Office Performance Assessment as discussed in the performance review conference shall be final and not appealable. • Any issue / appeal on the initial performance assessment of an Office shall be discussed and decided during the performance review conference.
• Individual employees who feel aggrieved or dissatisfied with their final ratings can file an appeal with the PMT 10 days from the date of receipt of notice of final rating from HO. • An office or individual employee shall not be allowed to protest the performance ratings of other office or co-employee
• Ratings obtained by other office/unit or employees can only be used as basis or reference for comparison in appealing one’s office or individual performance rating. • The PMT shall decide on the appeals within one month from receipt.
• Appeals lodged in the PMT of the LGU. • Officials or employees who are separated on the basis of “US” or “Poor” rating can appeal their separation directly to the CSC-RO within 15 days from receipt of the Order or Notice of separation.
Other Related Materials
- sales per product quality standards and profits by consulting with their
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
- FAFB BBDH2013 - Fall 2019
- Unsatisfactory in one quality influencing others z Central Tendency z Providing
- SMK Negeri 2 Pekalongan
- MGT MISC - Fall 2019
Strategy Performance Management.pdf
- Second share the feedback on the goal achievement progress The manager should
- Kenyatta University
- BUSINESS BAC 200 - Spring 2019
Performance Management System (1).doc
- a True b False 32 When reviewing the performance appraisals for the marketing
- Citrus College
- BUSINESS 172 - Fall 2019