17) Wants, as opposed to demands,
18) The quantity demanded of a good or service is the amount that
A) a consumer would like to buy but might not be able to afford.B) is actually bought during a given time period at a given price.C--) consumers plan to buy during a given time period at a given price.D) firms are willing to sell during a given time period at a given price.
19) The quantity demanded is
20) The law of demand states that, other things remaining the same, the higher the price of a good, the
21) The law of demand implies that demand curves
22) For normal goods which of the following explains why demand curves slope downward?