2. Which of the following statements is true regarding product adaptation?
3. As services have an intrinsic value that results from a process, a performance, or anoccurrence that exists only while it is being created, they are said to be _____.
4. A product’s observability in the market refers to the:
5. Which of the following characteristics of a product or innovation refers to the degree ofeconomic and/or social risk associated with the use of the product in international markets?
6. The primary function of an automobile is to move passengers from one place to another.Which of the following attributes are critical to this primary function?
7. Herber Corp., a company that makes baby products, had to reduce the size of their productpackages and market it in combo packs in African markets to make it affordable, and attract localcustomers. They also modified the packaging to reduce the costs so that they could quote alower selling price. Which of the following factors in the foreign markets is influencing productadaptation in the above scenario?