Questionnaires and possible answer Respondents Number Percentage

Questionnaires and possible answer respondents number

This preview shows page 29 - 33 out of 49 pages.

Questionnaires and possible answer Respondents Number Percentage Male 12 60 Female 8 40 Total 20 100 Source: own survey 2014 As it show from the about table number 4.1 indicate that 60% are male and the remaining 40% females this implies that the number of female in the organization is very low. Therefore, from this the researcher can understand that the number of male exceeds the number of female in the organizations. Table 4.2 summary of the number and percentage of the respondent by ages: Question and possible answer Respondent Number Percentage 18-25 4 20% 26-35 10 50% 36-45 3 15% 29
Image of page 29
46-55 2 10% Above 56 1 5% Total 20 100% Source: own survey 2014 AS it is shown from the table above number 4.2 the age of respondent years 26-35 is very large as well as very high. Therefore from this the researcher can understand that the number of the respondents that mean the most respondent is founded in the productivity age. Table 4.3 summaries of respondents by educational level: Question and possible Answer Respondent Number Percentage Completed primary 1 5% Diploma 3 15% Certificate 1 5% Degree 14 70% Completed secondary 1 5% Master - - Total 20 100% Source: own survey 2014 As it shown on the above table number 4.4 the number of respondent 70% is degree graduated and the number of diploma as 15% and also the remaining are less than diploma as well as 5% are completed primary, certificate, and completed secondary in the organization. Table 4.4 summary and numbers of respondents work experience by years: Questionnaires and possible answer Respondent Number Percentage <5 years 8 40% 5-10 years 8 40% 10-15 years 2 10% Above 15 years 2 10% Total 20 100% 30
Image of page 30
Source: own survey 2014 As it is shown the above table above number of 4.4 the number of respondent hovered in the organization between less than 5 years and 5-10 years are 40%and the 4 remaining 10% respondent are served between 10-5 years and above 15 years therefore, from this point of view the researcher can conduct that large numbers of employees does not long experience. Questions related to the knowledge of respondents . Table 4.5 how logistic performance can increase. Questions and possible answer Respondent How logistic performance can be increased in your organization Number Percentage Interims of on time delivery 7 35% Interims of just in time 1 5% Interims of quality 6 30% Interims of quick response 6 30% Total 20 100% Source: own survey 2014 As it shown in the above table numbers 4-5 35% and 30% of respondent replied that logistic performance can increased interims of on time delivery interims quality and quick response as 31
Image of page 31
well as 5% of their respondent replica that logistic performance can be increased interims of just in time from this the researcher can understand that quality is the most crucial to increase logistic performance and the organization. Table 4.6 how to describe the assessment of logistic performance organization productivity.
Image of page 32
Image of page 33

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 49 pages?

  • Spring '19
  • yohannis
  • Logistics, researcher

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture