33. In which of the following marketing mix variables would one find the advertising and personal selling functions? a. Product. b. Price. c. Place. d. Promotion.
34. Considerations for discounts, trade-in allowances, and varying terms of credit are all part of which element of the marketing mix?
35. ____ outlines the broad marketing logic by which the business unit hopes to achieve its marketing objectives and the specifics of target markets, positioning, and marketing expenditure levels.
36. The ______________________ is the actors and forces outside marketing that affect marketing management's ability to develop and maintain successful transactions with its target customers.
37. Which of the following terms best describes the environment that includes the forces close to the company that affect its ability to serve its customers--the company, suppliers, marketing channel firms, customer markets, competitors, and publics? a. Microenvironment. b. Macroenvironment. c. Global environment. d. Networked environment.
38. _________________ helps the company to promote, sell, and distribute its goods to final buyers.
39. Firms that buy goods and offer them again for sale at a profit are typically from which type of customer market?