48. The applied science that examines the causes, distribution, and control of disease in a population is called ________.a.clinicologyb.biosciencec.epidemiology *d.morbidity studiese.outbreak analysis
49. ________ has been referred to as “a product of globalization.”
50. According to ________, unique meanings and experiences are associated with specific diseases and with being labeled as “sick.”
51. Conflict theorists would argue that ________.
52. ________ use the concept of “the sick role” to explain how societies deal with people who are ill.a.Symbolic interactionistsb.Structural functionalists *c.Conflict theoristsd.Liberal feministse.Marxists