22. (Fill in the Blank) According to the eNotes, what type of shipper would be mostappropriate for an electronics company that is shipping about 100 cellphones to a retailstore once per week?
23. According to the eNotes, _____ are important reverse logistics facilities that offer excellentlogistics services for goods that have been returned by the customer.
24. (Fill in the Blank) According to the eNotes, the management of goods flowing from theconsumer toward the manufacturer is called _________.
25. According to the eNotes, the branch of the supply chain responsible for figuring out whichtransportation companies and distribution centers to utilize in the movement of goods tothe consumer is called ______.
26. (Fill in the Blank) According to the lectures, which specific example was used as an itemthat required both a validated export license and a shippers export declaration because itwas classified as a dual purpose technology item?
27. According to the eNotes, the _______ is the cost of everything (purchasing, storing,handling, maintaining, disposal, transporting…) for an item over the entire period of timethe item is owned by the company.
28. (Fill in the Blank) As part of the Purchasing process, a procurement employee wouldissue a _____ to a supplier in order to get a detailed quote about item price, deliverydate, and payment terms.Request for requisitionRequest for Quotation29.971230.991331.75032.27.333.24613.234.3960.33 88135.2460.33 1210936.64s37.4 workstations38.6039.Line 2 and 440.57.14%