94. Other things being equal, as the confidence level for a confidence interval increases, the width of the interval increases.TrueFalse
95. Other things being equal, the confidence interval for the mean will be wider for 95% confidence than for 90% confidence.
96. When determining the sample size necessary for estimating the true population mean, which factor is notconsidered when sampling with replacement?
97. Which of the following is true about the width of a confidence interval estimate for a proportion?
98. When determining the sample size for a proportion with a given level of confidence and sampling error, how is the required sample size affected as the estimated value of πgets closer to 0.50?A. It can be smaller, larger or unaffected.B. It is not affected.C. It must be smaller.D. It must be larger.
99. The difference between the sample size and the population size is called the sampling error.
100. Suppose a 95% confidence interval for μ turns out to be (1,000, 2,100). Give a definition of what it means to be "95% confident" as an inference.