19. Megan is charged with naming a new publication that will be unveiled in the first quarter of the upcoming year. Unable to come up with a name on her own, she sends an email to her team asking them to respond with ideas for potential names. This approach best exemplifies which creative problem solving method?a. Groupthinkb. Quid pro quoc. Nominal group techniqued.Electronic brainstorming
20. Sylvia works part-time at an office and also goes to school in the evenings. She is considering taking supplies for a class project from the storeroom at work, even though this is against company policy. However, she changes her mind when she considers what her colleagues would think of her if they learned of such an action. Which ethical test has Sylvia used to make her decision?
21. Considering how a potential decision would impact all stakeholders that would be affected by the decision refers to _____ test.
22. Selecting the best alternative is referred to as:
23. After reviewing several potential solutions to a significant challenge at work regarding his company and a client, Roberto has identified a solution that both his boss and the client view as a “win-win”. In selecting this option, Roberto is most likely to have engaged in:a. satisficingb. Optimizing.c.Negotiating.d. Brainstorming.