30. “The old oak stretched out its arms” uses?
31. Attitude of author toward reader or subject matter?
32. What war dominated the time in which Emily Dickinson lived?
33. Un-rhymed /un-metered poetry?
34. Where is the Dickinson Homestead?
35. Addressing an absent person or inanimate object?
What is owned by Amherst History Museum, although a replica is on display at Dickinson’s
37. Speaker in poem, second self?
38. Where are the majority of the original books from Dickinson located now?
39. Giving human characteristics to non-human things?
40. Something stands for or represent something else?
41. A comparison using “like” or “as”?
42. Some myths about Dickinson suggest that?
44. What city poetry tour did you take in this week's readings?