4. The work Boris Godunovis an opera by Smetana.
5. Smetana is considered to be the founder of Czech national music.
6. The program (story) that Smetana wrote for the symphonic poem The Moldauis sung by a large chorus backstage as the work is performed.
7. Even though The Moldauhas different sections, it is a one-movement work that is performed in its entirety without pause.
8. The most well-known composer from Finland was Boris Godunov.
9. Edvard Grieg wrote the well-known music from the Peer Gynt Suiteknown as "The Hall of theMountain King."
10. Smetana emigrated to New York in 1856.