I friends and relatives ii television ad newspapers

This preview shows page 39 - 44 out of 54 pages.

i)Friends and relativesii)Television ad/ newspapersiii)Social welfare groups/NGOsiv)Gas agenciesFigure 5.1 Scheme awarenessInterpretation-The above pie chart shows that 50% I.e majority of the respondents wereinformed by the gas agencies regarding this Yojana; 25% came to know through theirrelatives and the remaining 25% were being informed by the social groups who work to makethis yojana reach in the remotest areas of the country.Q2) Did you face any issues while applying for the gas connection?i)Yesii)Noiii)Other
28Figure 5.2 Problem during application processInterpretation-Acc to the survey 25% only face problems while registering for the gasconnection the rest 75% are satisfied with the process.Q2.a) If yes, then mentions from the reason listed below:i)Time consumingii)Demanding Chargesiii)OtherFigure 5.2.a Reason behind difficulty in application processInterpretations-the pie chart shows the two major issues faced by those 25% respondents i.e.time consuming and demanding extra charges for issuing the connection.Q3) With in how many days did you get the LPG cylinder after completing registrationprocess?i)1 weekii)15 days
29iii)1 month or moreFigure 5.3 installation time of gas connectionInterpretation-the above pie chart states that 50% of the respondents receive their gasconnection within 1 week only and the rest 50% receive in 15 days maximum.Q4) Do you get home delivery from your LPG distributor?i)Alwaysii)Sometimesiii)NeverFigure 5.4 Timely delivery of cylinderInterpretation-the survey states that all the respondents receive LPG cylinder at their homesand are very much satisfied with the delivery person.Q5) Were you been demonstrated all the procedures of operating LPG cylinder andstove by the delivery man?
30i)Yesii)NoFigure 5.5 Demonstration of operating LPG cylinderInterpretation-the survey represents that a proper demonstration of how to use the LPGcylinder with stove is always shown to maiden users of the connection.Q6) Were you made aware about the safety and security measures by the agencypersonnel?i)Yesii)NoFigure 5.6 Safety mechanism by the agencyInterpretation-the above graph states that while issuing the connection the deliverypersonnel or the agency dealer always provide receiver with all the safety measures foroperating LPG cylinder and stove.
31Q7) Does the delivery man demands extra charge?i)Yesii)NoFigure 5.7 Honest services by delivery manInterpretation-the above pie chart shows according to the responses that delivery man neverdemands any extra charges for his services.Q8) Do you get subsidy on time?i)Yesii)NoFigure 5.8 On- time subsidyInterpretation-according to the statistics provided the beneficiaries always receive timelysubsidy in their accounts.

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

End of preview. Want to read all 54 pages?

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Term
Spring
Professor
sawgger
Tags
Indian Oil Corporation

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture