5. Incremental As the agile process is iterative in nature, it requires the
system to be developed in increments, each increment is independent of others, and at last all increments are integrated into complete system.
6. Adaptive Due to the iterative nature of agile process new risks may occurs. The adaptive characteristic of agile process allows adapting the processes to attack the new risks and allows changes in the real time requirements.
7. Convergent All the risks associated with each increment are convergent in agile process by using iterative and incremental approach.
9. Collaborative As agile process is modular in nature, it needs a good communication among software development team. Different modules need to be integrated at the end of the software development process.
10. People Oriented In the agile processes customer satisfaction is the first priority over the technology and process. A good software development team increases the performance and productivity of the software
What is a Sprint ?
Step 1: Organize the Governance Committee
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 49 pages?
- Summer '18
- Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer, Windows SharePoint Services