10. Writing a program in a language such as C++ or Java is known as b. coding the
11. An English-like programming language such as Java or Visual Basic is a c. high-level
12. Which of the following is an example of a syntax error? -
13. Which of the following is an example of a logical error? - d. all of the above14. The parallelogram is the flowchart symbol representing - c. either a or b15. In a flowchart, a rectangle represents - d. Processing16. In flowcharts, the decision symbol is a - d. Diamond17. The term eof represents - b. a generic sentinel value18. When you use an IDE instead of a simple text editor to develop a program - d. some
19. When you write a program that will run in a GUI environment as opposed to a command-line environment, - a.
20. As compared to procedural programming, with object-oriented programming - a.
Programming Exercises 1.Match the definition with the appropriate term1. Computer system devices - D. Hardware2. Another word for programs - E software3. Language rules - B Syntax 4. Order of instructions - C. Logic5. Language translator- A. Compiler2.In your own words, describe the steps to writing a computer program. a.Find a problem and wright a statement for itb.Wright an outline c.Write the pseudo- code d.Write the source codee.Compilef.Execute the program and check for errors g.If errors fix and retry step f3.Match the term with the appropriate shape a.Imput