1162. The American Colonization Society was established in the early nineteenth century with the goal of
63. Which of the following best accounts for the success of the American Federation of Labor in organizing labor in the late 1800s?
64. Which of the following groups was LEAST likely to respond with enthusiasm to the religious fervor of the Great Awakening in the 1730s and 1740s?
65. The 1968 Tet Offensive was significant because it (A) showed that American soldiers were ill equipped to fight in the jungle (B) pressured North Vietnam to come to the bargaining table (C) convinced President Johnson to begin bombing Cambodia (D) reaffirmed popular support for the South Vietnamese government (E) led to increased antiwar sentiment in the United States
66. The Northwest Ordinances did which of the following?
67. Which of the following is true of the 1935 Social Security Act?