67. Which, if any, of the following can be an eligible shareholder of an S corporation?
68. Which, if any, of the following can be an eligible shareholder of an S corporation?
69. Which statement is incorrect with respect to filing an S election?
70. Several individuals acquire assets on behalf of Skip Corporation on May 28, 2012, purchased assets on June 3, 2012, and began business on June 11, 2012. They subscribe to shares of stock, file articles of incorporation for Skip, and become shareholders on June 21, 2012. The S election must be filed no later than 2 1/2 months after:
A. May 28, 2012.B. June 3, 2012.C. June 11, 2012.D. June 21, 2012.E. December 31, 2012.
71. The maximum number of shareholders in an S corporation is: