interventions that will form part of HR Plan and the basis for rewards and incentives Results of Performance Evaluation shall serve as input to:
• PMT identifying potential PRAISE Awards nominees • PRAISE in determining top performers who qualify for awards and incentives Results of Performance Evaluation shall serve as input to:
Unsatisfactory / Poor rating for one rating period: • Appropriate developmental intervention shall be provided by Head Office and Supervisor (Division/Unit/District or Satellite Offices) in coordination with HRM Office;
• If after intervention still US / Poor rating in the immediately succeeding rating period, may be dropped from the rolls. • Written notice/advice from HO at least 3 months before EO rating period is required.
• PMT shall validate the Outstanding performance ratings and may recommend concerned employees for performance- based awards
Officials and employees on: • Official Travel • Approved Leave of Absence; • Training; or • Scholarship programs who have met the required minimum rating period of 90 days shall submit the performance commitment and rating report before they leave the office.
Officials and employees on: For performance –based benefits, employees on official travel, training or scholarship within a rating period shall use their performance ratings obtained in the last rating prior to the scholarship grant.
• Employees on detail or secondment to another office shall be rated in their present or actual office, copy furnished their mother office. • The ratings of those who were detailed or seconded to another office during the rating period shall be consolidated in the office, either the mother (plantilla) office or present office where the employees have spent majority of their time during the rating period.
• OPCR/IPCR submitted to Planning Office/HRM Office not later than 10 th day before the start of the rating period. • Shall be confirmed by the concerned Office not later than 15 th day of the start of the rating period. Submission of OPCR/IPCR, Standards and Ratings
• Failure to act on these targets on the above period means automatically confirmed • Performance standards are submitted in the same period together with the performance targets Submission of OPCR/IPCR, Standards and Ratings
• Accomplished OPCR/IPCR with final ratings is submitted to Planning Office/HRM Office not later than 15 th day after the rating period.
Other Related Materials
- University of Toronto
- MGM B01 - Fall 2019
- The mechanics of the rating system should also be explained including how
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
- FAFB BBDH2013 - Fall 2019
- performance appraisal system Experiment with implementation implement evaluate
- SMK Negeri 2 Pekalongan
- MGT MISC - Fall 2019
Strategy Performance Management.pdf
- HRM4201 Fall2019 Week 7.pptx
- Durham College
- HUMAN RESO HRM 4201 - Fall 2019
HRM4201 Fall2019 Week 7.pptx
- The review date must then be determined and must be at least one month prior to
- Tafe SA
- MGT MISC - Fall 2019