Research Design Descriptive 22 Sampling Design Convenient Sampling Sample Size

Research design descriptive 22 sampling design

This preview shows page 22 - 28 out of 38 pages.

Research Design: Descriptive 22
Image of page 22
Sampling Design: Convenient Sampling Sample Size: 200 Data collection : Primary data through Questionnaire Tabulation of the Survey :- Here I have taken total ten Questions. From the below questions I surveyed the different cement brands and I have taken the views of different dealers of Bhubaneswar and made the graphs to show how the Konark cement is being used in today’s competitive as compared to other cement brand in the markets. Q1 which brand do u prefer most? Konark Lafrarge Ambuja Century Ramco Acc Ulteratech Duncan Grasim ANALYSIS PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION 1:- Dealers brand preference:- Company No. of Dealers Percentage Konark 60 30% Lafarge 21 12% Ultratech 36 18% ACC 36 18% Ambuja 14 7% Century 12 6% Grasim 8 4% Duncan 10 5% Total 200 100 23
Image of page 23
Dealer preference towards the cements brands Konark Lafarge Ultratech Acc Ambhuja Century Grasim Duncan Analysis and Interpretation:- Obviously, maximum dealer, which are about 78 percent, come with Konark , Acc , Ultratech or lafarage and 22 percentage either confused or dependent on seasonally available brand for the cement. Q2 Which brand do u store ? Konark Lafarge Ambhuj a Century Ramco Acc Ultratech Duncan Grasim ANALYSIS PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION2 :- Brand stored by dealer:- Company No. of Dealers Percentage Konark 50 25% Lafarge 40 20% Ultratech 22 11% 24
Image of page 24
ACC 24 12% Ambuja 18 9% Century 24 12% Grasim 12 6% Duncan 10 5% Total 200 100 Dealer prefernce towards storage of brand Konark Lafarge Ultratech Acc Ambhuja Century Grasim Duncan Analysis and Interpretation:- Most of the dealer prefer to store either Lafarge or Konark 20% of dealer choice is Lafrage where as 25% of dealers choice is Konark . Remaining 35% of dealers inclined towards the Acc, Ultratech , Century . Remaining 20% of dealer gives equally importance to the Ambhuja , Acc and Grasim. Q3 Which brand does your customer prefer ? Konark Lafarge Ambhuj a Century Ramco Acc Ultratech Duncan Grasim ANALYSIS , PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION 3:- Customer inclination towards the cement brand:- 25
Image of page 25
Company No. of Dealers Percentage Konark 60 30% Lafarge 24 12% Ultratech 36 18% ACC 36 18% Ambuja 14 7% Century 12 6% Grasim 8 4% Duncan 10 5% Total 200 100 Customer preference towards cement Brand Konark Lafarge Ultratech Acc Ambhuja Century Grasim Duncan Analysis and Interpretation:- 78% of customers are brand loyal. And 22% of customers are price sensitive they go with those brands which are fewer prices. In case of brand equity Konark lies. Q4 What is the average monthly salary of different brands of cement? C.o Konark Lafarge Ambhuj a Centur y Ramco Acc Ultratech Duncan Grasim Tones/bags ANALYSIS PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION 4:- Average Monthly sale of cement:- 26
Image of page 26
Company Consumption Percentage Konark 2651 26% Lafarge 1365 13% Ultratech 1548 15% ACC 1890 19% Ambuja 640 6% Century 750 7% Grasim 625 6% Duncan 685 7% Total 10154 100 Average Monthly consumption Konark Lafarge Ultratech Acc Ambhuja Century Grasim Duncan Analysis and Interpretation:- This data show the maximum consumption of cement brand in the region of Bhubaneswar is Konark cement which is about 26% of total sale of cement.
Image of page 27
Image of page 28

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 38 pages?

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask ( soon) You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes