For consumer products like toothpaste and groceries

This preview shows page 20 - 23 out of 97 pages.

83. For consumer products like toothpaste and groceries, things consumers purchase throughout the year, most advertisers would use a __________ advertising schedule. A. contin uous B. flighting C. pulsing D. penetrating E. purposeful 84. Tyler runs a parasailing business on Hilton Head
Image of page 20

Subscribe to view the full document.

Island, South Carolina. Tyler closes his business in winter when the water gets too cold. Tyler should use a __________ advertising schedule. 85. Gypsy just bought a gift and jewelry store on Main Street. She knows from the previous owner that almost 60 percent of her sales take place during the Christmas holiday season, with the other 40 percent of sales evenly distributed over the rest of the year. Gypsy will probably use a __________ advertising schedule. 86. After the advertiser has decided on the message, type of ad, and appeal, their attention now shifts to: 87. In the "create advertisements" step when planning and executing an ad campaign, often the execution style for the ad will: A. determine the pretesting pulse of the ad.
Image of page 21
B. dictate the type of medium used to deliver the message C. determine which push/pull strategy will accompany the D. dictate how advertising will be flighted. E. all of these. 88. Often, advertisers will employ a variety of media to deliver their message. When using different media, advertisers need to deliver: 89. Regina just bought a gourmet bagel store. She is working with a freelance graphic artist who is designing her logo and print advertisements. Regina is spending days looking over the various designs and options. She needs to remember that the creative aspect of advertising design: 90. The execution style of an advertising message must:
Image of page 22

Subscribe to view the full document.

Image of page 23
You've reached the end of this preview.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern