55. A nurse is caring for a client who is undergoing chemotherapy and expresses concern about
57. A nurse is testing a client for conduction deafness by performing the weber’s test. Which of
58. A nurse is providing teaching to a client about reducing the adverse effects of immobility.
Which of the following statements by the clients indicates an understanding of the teaching? (a) I
will remove my antiembollic stockings while I am in bed. (b) I will have my partner help me
change positions every 4 hours. (c) I will hold my breath when rising from a sitting position
will perform ankle and knee exercises every hour.
59. A nurse is caring for a client who is undergoing chemotherapy and expresses concern about
hair loss. Which of the following responses should the nurse take? (a) Do not worry. Everything
will work out. (b) Everybody who goes through chemotherapy worries about that. (c) It must be
frustrating for you (d) Why don’t we take a brake and go for a walk.
60. Nurse is planning care for a client who reports insomnia. Which of the following actions
should the nurse perform shortly before bedtime?
(a) Perform range of motion exercise
Prepare hot cocoa or tea for the client
(c) Provide a late supper. (d) Offer a wet washcloth for the
client to watcher face.