-develops strong facility in reading and understanding Helenistic Greek and Hebrew, the two main languages of the bible
- Students have the opportunity to study abroad at Jerusalem University and participate in the archeology program
- Attend the Covenanter Theological Institute in Airdrie, Scotland to study the history and theology of the Scottish Reformation.
-Prepares you for seminary or grad school
- Often used as a second major
- Concentrations in either Missions or Pre-Seminary
- Can also do the 3&3 Program with the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary or Pittsburgh (RPTS)
- 3/3 allows you to save a year of classes and tuition by doing 3 years w/ Geneva and 3 at RPTS graduating with Bachelor's and Masters of Divinity.
Think about the fundamental quesitons of life from a Christian point of view.
- Prep for a career in law, education, journalism, or ministry
Specialize in Urban ministry, Children's ministry, outdoor/experiential education, or college ministry
- Combine classroom education with church experience
-Hands on experience through internships, Young Life, Coalition for Christian Outreach, or a number of other opportunities
- Environmental -- for students interested in ecology, environmental biology, animal bio or plan bio
- Human Biology -- Focuses on the human physiology and for students in interested in medicine, allied health programs and medical school.
BS in Environmental Science
BS in Secondary education certification in Biology
like a cardiologist's assistant, diagnose and treat heart and vascular disease
now a 5 yr combined program with INOVA Fairfax hospital (3 Geneva, 2 at INOVA)