April 12, 2016
African American History 115
Compare and Contrast (Civil Rights)
The era of Civil Rights began because African Americans were still not receiving equal opportunities or
rights. Since participating in World W
African American History 114
Dr. K. Cook Bell
Election 2016 Research Assignment
September 2, 2016
1. What political party did African Americans belong to from 1868-1964?
African Americans actually belonged to the Republican political part
September 29, 2015
Chapter 2 Homework Assignment
Chapter 2 Homework
20. Give meaningful identifiers for the following variables and write a proper C+ declaration
and initialization to a reasonable va
Cultural Event Summary
1. What was the event you attended?
The name of the event I attended was fall convocation.
2. Date time and location of event? The date was February 11th, 2015 at 10:00am in the
HEED 102.002 &102.104
National Museum of Health and Medicine
1. The Normal Brain- This exhibit explained the structure of the brain.
The exhibit gave details about what specific arteries the brain
Honors HIST 115
17 April 2015
Chapter 19 Key Terms in From Slavery To Freedom by John Hope Franklin
Define the following key terms below from chapter 19 in the text.
United Nations Charter The founding conference was held in la
18 February 2015
Reconstruction- refers to the period of time following the Civil War when the federal
government set the guidelines that would allow the ex-confederate states to rejoin the Union