Dr. V. Latson
1. IP Addresses with a starting address of 127 are usually local host addresses. This kind can
be used to establish an IP connection to the same machine or computer being used by the
end user. Another term for this
Tatiana Short & Michael Akyea
Lab Assignment 1
Steps we took to remove the motherboard
1.) Before starting, we took a picture of our computer to make sure we will be able to place
everything back in place correctly.
1. Physical security addresses the design, implementation, and maintenance of countermeasures that
protect the physical resources of an organization. Physical security is just as important as logical security.
2. Some computer systems are constructed in a
Celeste Matarazzo, from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, came to
visit us to speak about internship opportunities and what she and her colleagues do in the
laboratory. Celeste has a B.S
Tatiana Short : In class 8
1. Information security projects should follow the organizational practice for project management
because if not the general guidelines on project management practices cannot be applied.
2. The implementation phase involves the
1. Describe the differences between a tower case and a desktop case.
2. What is the difference between a DVI port and an HDMI port?
3. List three components found on a motherboard.
4. List three reasons you should use mat
Case Project 2
Since the application for the server has a hefty memory and CPU requirements, I would make sure the
computer clients will exceed that amount per say 600 GB of storage and maybe about 7+ more RAM.
Since the owner does not w
CTEC335 Assignment #2
Due by October 3, 11am, 2016
Download the zip file http:/gaia.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/wireshark-traces.zip and extract the file
http-ethereal-trace-1. Once you have downloaded the trace, you can load it into Wireshark and view th
Audience Profile Sheet Global Training & Field Staff Department
Readers Name: Miranda Harper
Readers Job Title: Global Training Specialist for Lineqoute
Kind of Reader: Primary
Education: BA, Global Business Management, Stratford, 20
Analysis of Software
By: Gary Cropper & Tatiana Short
What is Software Vulnerability?
Software vulnerability is a security flaw, glitch or
weakness found in a software or in an operating
Common Types of Software
Case Project Chapter 1
I recommend Windows Server Essentials because it is more suitable for small businesses and supports
most of the roles and features standard and datacenter has. Plus, the edition is fairly cheaper than
By:Jayson Clark & Marquel
What is PL/SQL
SQL vs PL/SQL
Example of PL/SQL
What is PL/SQL
PL/SQL is a procedural language designed
specifically to embrace SQL statements wit