1. Why was nicotine named after Jean Nicot?
The planet was named after Jean because it was used in various medical uses including
curing migraine headaches.
2. which was the desired species of tobacco that saved the English colonies in Virginia
1. At about what periods in history did cocaine reach it first and second peaks of popularity,
and when was amphetamines popularity at its highest?
Cocaine first reached its peak in the late 19th century and reach the second peak in the
DRUG FREE BABY & ME
BY NITIYA BROWN
BENEFITS & GOALS
TO HELP PREGNANT WOMEN GET CLEAN AND STAY CLEAN OF DRUGS &
ALCOHOL ,DETOX PROGRAM HANDLED UNDER THE CARE OF A DOCTOR
24 HOUR OUTREACH AND 24 HOUR NURSE HOTLINE
PROVIDE TRANSITIONAL HOUSING AND INCE
HEED 210 Sec 101
Ch 10-16 Review
1. Why was nicotine named after Jean Nicot? French physician Jean Nicot created
popularity for tobacco
2. Which was the desired species of tobacco that saved The English colonies in Virginia?
Chapter 5-8 Homework
1.What is community organizing?
A process through which a community's problems are identified and solved.
1.What is meant by the term coordinated school health?
Coordinated school health an or
Chapter 1 Homework
1.How did the WHO define health in 1946? How has the definition been
The World Health Organization (WHO) defined health in its broader sense in
its 1948 constitution as "a state of complete physical, ment