Principles of Life
Hillis Sadava Heller Price
Chapter 4: Cells: The Working Units of Life
TEST BANK QUESTIONS
(By Brian Storrie)
1. Most plant and animal cells are
a. smaller than a chloroplast.
b. smaller than most bacteria.
SAMPLE EXAM 1
1. The study of the function of the human body is:
2. The correct order of structural organization of the body from simple to complex:
A. Chemical, cell, or
1. Which of the following types of fibers accounts for the strength of various connective
A. elastic fibers
B. collagen fibers
C. actin fibers
D. reticular fibers
2. Which of the following tissues is striated, contains cells
KEY - Angular Momentum
1. A child stands on the edge of a rotating playground merry-go-round (the hand driven
type). He then starts to walk toward the center of the merry-go-round. This results in a
dangerous situation. Why?
As the child walks towards th