Lab: Unknown 16
Gram Negative Cocci
Gram Negative Rods
I identify unknown number 16 to be Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a common gram-negative rod-shaped bacterium that can
cause disease in
Chapter 1 Written Homework
1) What is Statistics? Please explain in your own words.
Statistics is a mathematical practice of collecting and manipulating data so that it provides
insight and meaning to answering a question.
2.) The Sta
(what it is made of and/or what it looks like)
- most visible organelle in the cell
- surrounded by a double membrane called the nuclear
- contains chromatin which consists of DNA and protein
A. How Cells Acquire ATP
1. Cellular respiration involves various metabolic pathways that break down carbohydrates and other
metabolites and build up ATP.
2. Cellular respiration requ
Mutations Worksheet Name: lg
The main types of mutations are as follows: point mutations, basepair substitutions, silent mutations, missense mutations, nonsense
mutations, insertions, deletions, and fromeshift mutations. in each of the following DNA