IT255: Unit 10 Examine Real-World Implementations of Security
Standards and Compliance Laws
Given the following list of international and domestic information security standards and
compliance laws, choose one standard or law and describe it
Case Study Unit 2
Unit 2 Shrinking the Information Security Gap
Who: Organization or Company
What: Companies should take an active approach to risk management
Where: Around the World
When: All the
Chapter 4 assessment
1. Risk management is responding to a negative event when it occurs.
2. With respect to IT security, a risk can result in either a positive or a negative effect.
3. According to PMI, which term describ
Homework Chap. 2 Assessment
1. Pbx phone systems are susceptible to unauthorized access through the analog
modem port connected to the maintenance port?
2. Which Security control can best reduce toll fraud for pbx syste
Chapter 3 assessment
1. The main goal of a cyberattack is to affect one or more IT assets.
2. Which of the following best describes intellectual property (IP)?
C. The unique knowledge a business possesses
3. Which of the following
Chapter 2 Assessment
1. PBX phone systems are susceptible to unauthorized access through the analog
modem port connected to the maintenance port.
2. Which security control can best reduce toll fraud for PBX systems?
E. None of the abo
Chapter 5 assessment
1. Access controls are policies or producers used to control access to certain items.
2. Which answer best describes the authorization component of access control?
D. Authorization is the process of determining
1. Information security is specific to securing information, whereas information systems
security is focused on the security if the systems that house the information. True
2. Software manufactures limit their liabili
Ethical hackers battle to prevent information security apocalypse
This article was about a conference called 44con, which was held in Britain to