1) Learn about what investments and stocks are.
2) Learn about what the stock market is.
3) Learn about the value of stocks and factors that can affect their value.
4) Learn about different investment goals and options.
1) Use the f
BIM 12 Term Two Exam Study Questions
1) What is "relative referencing"(? ? ? ? ) in Excel and why do we use it?
Relative referencing are basic cell references that adjust and change when copied
or when using AutoFill.
2) What is "absolute referencing"( ?
BIM 12 Battle of the X-Planes Project
1) Learn what a target market is.
2) Learn about the marketing concept of products.
3) Learn what a customer profile is.
4) Learn about the market segment of products.
5) Learn how to design a product for a pa
1) What did you think about the videos about fighter planes? Are you interested in fighter planes?
2) This part of the class is about "trade-offs". A "trade-off" is when people choose one thing or aspect over another one but also know
Microsoft Excel Introduction Worksheet
Purpose: Using an online tutorial, you will become familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel and
learn the basic vocabulary needed to become a capable Excel user.
Method: Use your web browser and go to the followin
Professional Accounting Organization
- CGA or Certified General Accountants Association (www.cga-canada.org)
- CMA or Society of Management Accountant of Canada (www.cma-canada.org)
- CA or Charted Accountant (www.cica.ca)
Becoming a Professional
There are many levels of
accounting jobs and careers. These
jobs range from entry level
positions to CEOs with accounting